Sunday, July 5, 2009

McNair, Wimbledon, etc.

Alot going on....
  • I know this is late (mentioned on Twitter @browismyhero) but...RIP Steve McNair...One of my favorite players when he was playing.... dead of an apparent murder...crazy stuff....
  • Roger Federer outlasts Andy Roddick 16-14 in the 5th....16-14!! That's not even a tennis score...crazy match...I didn't see it (sigh) but wow...that's one for the ages...Good to see the only American hope on grass come through with everything he had...
  • NBA Free Agency: Rasheed to Boston ....I can see the upside (a very, very good 3rd big for them) but I think they would've been better served targeting a guy like Josh Childress with their mid-level.... Kidd stays.... Remaining in Dallas for 3 years/25 million....that's too much IMO...just for length alone...you'd have a very hard time convincing me Kidd will be worth 8+ million in that 3rd year....Hedo to Toronto...I mentioned he was going to Portland...whoops...like the fit in Toronto too...Marion was already not a lock to stay and they DESPERATELY need a wing scorer/creator....
  • Tiger takes the AT&T National...yes, his own tournament....it should never be under-stated how good he is at golf...simple as that...
  • MLB All-star voting....I won't rant and rave...the system is flawed (why does every team need an All-star again?)....
More later...

No comments: