- OKC throttled the Lakers 119-90. It was an absolute offensive masterpiece from OKC throughout, and they've already exposed just how bad Andrew Bynum is defensively as anything other than a post defender. Could be a short series.
- Philly stole a 1-point win in Boston. Really ugly game here, but the biggest stat IMO is Paul Pierce attempting just 9 shots and scoring 7 points. Tough for Boston to win on a night like that.
- Chris Bosh is out "indefinitely" after an MRI on his abdominal injury. This is a huge loss for Miami because, no matter what you think of Bosh, he's far and away their 3rd best player on a team that doesn't have much depth.
- Matt Kemp to the DL with a hamstring injury. The guy had played 399 straight games and was absolutely mashing the ball for the league-leading Dodgers, so this is huge news. Speedy recovery.
- The Braves lost 3-1 to the Reds last night. Not a bad loss because Randall Delgado pitched well and the big late "rally" was thwarted by one of the most dominant pitchers on earth in Aroldis Chapman. On to Tuesday.