Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Man's Plea

Dear Mr. Billy Knight,

As the only Atlanta Hawks supporter that I'm aware of in my life at this moment, I am writing to request a little bit of effort on your part. Currently, there is a hall-of-fame level point guard who distributes, rebounds, defends, and runs with the best of them in this league on the market for a reduced price. His name is Jason Kidd. I have read more than one report today confirming what I already suspected in that, Mr. Kidd's services are very much within reach for the Hawks for a simple package of Josh Childress, Expiring Deals, and either Shelden Williams or draft picks. I feel this is a very reasonable price to pay to be an immediate home-court contender in the Eastern Conference. Please respect my opinion and get out of your chair and make some calls. Thank you

Brad

No comments: