Friday, June 19, 2009

Braves get it Going, etc.

Real quick...
  • The Braves seem to have it going a bit...back-to-back quality pitching outings (save one HR off Kawakami today) and...the real shocker...7 and 8 runs in back-to-back games... I don't wanna jinx it...but I probably just did...The best thing about tonight though? 3 scoreless innings from Moylan/Gonzalez/Soriano against that Boston lineup...that excites me
  • Tiger is 10 back at the US open....this is a bit deceiving b/c he hasn't started play on day 2 and the leader is already -5 on the day...but 10 is alot of shots.... skepticism from me on that one...
  • Kobe plans to stay in LA....BUT...didn't say he wouldn't opt out...interesting... I can't truly see him going anywhere else, but he certainly has all the leverage in the world...
  • Tom Glavine won't pitch in 09....uhh...Tom that means you're retired, I don't care what you say... you're 43 and don't have any pitching offers...make it official already
  • And a College World Series note...PING!!! That is all....but seriously (lol) it's one of the most irrelevant sporting events on the calendar to me...(along with the little league version) and I don't know a single person who really cares...
Until later...

No comments: