- Cowboys @ Texans - 1:00 - Huge for Dallas... not so huge for Houston... usually a bad recipe... but Dallas has looked so inept/unprepared with all the mistakes/penalties that it's hard to overlook... especially on the road (albeit not a long trip), I like Houston in the game... the offense is clicking and they'll put pressure on Romo with the revolving door that has been the Cowboys OL...
- 49ers @ Chiefs - 1:00 - Simply put... must-win for SF... Even in that division, you can't start 0-3... I like them in the game as well, Matt Cassel might have turned in the worst QB performance of all-time for a 2-0 team
- Lions @ Vikings - 1:00 - Same thing here... obvious must-win for Minnesota... they have to get their passing game on the same page, and Detroit might be a perfect test case for it...
- Falcons @ Saints - 1:00 - It's pretty apparent already that this battle is between the 2 NFC South contenders... I still don't believe in Tampa, and Carolina has been wretched.. Would be a big game to steal as a Falcons fan...
- Steelers @ Bucs - 1:00 - If there was ever a spot to have to rollout the Batch/Leftwich combo... this may be it... It'll be amazing if Pitt can go 3-0 with what they've run into injury/suspension-wise...
- Jets @ Dolphins - 8:20 NBC - Battle of 2 AFC East contenders in prime-time... interested to see if Miami can run the ball on the Jets, and how Cromartie handles Brandon Marshall... who once put up an 18 catch dominance against him in Denver...
- Packers @ Bears - MNF 8:30 ESPN - The test to see if Chicago is legit... they get GB at home, and without a semblance of a running game... but I still trust Aaron Rodgers infinitely more than Mr. Cutler... and that may be enough..
Raiders (Upset special)
Seahawks (Upset #2)
And now... THE PICKS! (9-4 YTD pending CFB results)
- Tennessee +3 over NYG... NY can't run on them... Eli outside...
- Seattle +5.5 over SD... One of the rare home-field advantages... no run game for SD...
- Dolphins -1.5 over NYJ... This line should be higher... public all over the Jets still