- 11:00 am - NCAAB - #3 Syracuse @ Villanova (ESPNU) - This is a brilliant start time by the decision makers in Philly. Could have a sluggish Syracuse team in a raucous building.
- Noon - NCAAB - #5 Louisville @ Georgetown (ESPN) - This isn't your older brother's Georgetown, but they do have Otto Porter, and they'll be ready to go in this one. Louisville has been pretty inconsistent lately, and this is a tough spot.
- 1:00 - NCAAB - Maryland @ #1 Duke (CBS) - Duke probably won't be #1 after this weekend thanks to a mid-week loss, but the Blue Devils and Terrapins always play big-time battles and the crowd hates Maryland.
- 2:00 - NCAAB - #12 Minnesota @ Wisconsin (BTN) - It's a travesty that Wisconsin isn't ranked, and this should be an utter battle in Madison. What a gauntlet of a league.
- 4:00 - NCAAB - Oklahoma @ #3 Kansas (ESPN) - Ben McLemore!!!!!
- 6:00 - NCAAB - Temple @ #9 Butler (ESPN2) - It's weird to me that this is a conference game and not a "Bracket-Buster" match-up, but it's still nice. Butler dropped a mid-week game to LaSalle so the luster is off of them a bit, but they're still a legit top-20 team.
- 7:00 - NBA - Bulls @ Wizards (WGN) - God Bless WGN for being national and giving us extra NBA options, even if they involve the not-so-fan-friendly Chicago Bulls. Ideally, this would be a Wall vs. Rose match-up, but we'll settle for Nate Robinson and company.
- 7:00 - NCAAB - North Carolina @ #18 NC State (ESPN) - Big-time rivalry. Is there a more enigmatic team than NC State? They beat Duke soundly, but then allowed 86 points to lowly Wake Forest, and their defense is dreadful at times. UNC isn't their typical roster, but this will be competitive and high-level.
- 8:00 - NCAAB - #8 Florida @ Mississippi State (ESPN2) - Mississippi State stinks, but it's still a conference road game. That's all I have.
- 9:30 - NBA - Pacers @ Jazz (NBA-TV) - This is an awesome game for the NBA die-hard. Two quality teams who aren't "public teams", but this one is a battle. Roy Hibbert and David West against Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap (with Derrick Favors, too) will be fun, but I'd imagine the winner will be whoever wins the back-court match-up.
- 1:00 - NBA - Heat @ Celtics (ABC) - Now that football is (almost) over, we get treated to our first ABC Sunday slate! Boston is scuffling a bit right now, but Rondo is always better in these national TV games, Pierce hates Miami, and Garnett is Garnett. Plus, Lebron is playing. Done and done.
- 1:00 - NCAAB - #13 Michigan State @ #7 Indiana (CBS) - If you are a college hoops fan moreso than the NBA, this is for you. A top-15 match-up between Big 10 powers on national TV. Enjoy.
- 3:30 - NBA - Thunder @ Lakers (ABC) - Remember when this was supposed to be the Western Conference Finals preview?! This game will still draw ratings, but it'll be to watch the trainwreck that is LA right now. At least OKC will get to utilize the Dwight stopper in Kendrick Perkins. Woohoo.
- 6:00 - NCAAB - #2 Michigan @ Illinois (BTN) - Really tough game for Michigan. Illinois is yet another Big 10 team that should be ranked, and the Wolverines are likely playing for the #1 ranking in the country here. Trey Burke vs. Brandon Paul? Nice. Go Blue.
- 6:30 - NBA - Hawks @ Knicks (ESPN) - ESPN picked this one up really late, but I'm excited. Atlanta visits MSG and even with the weird start time, they get primary focus. My question is this, however: Who is supposed to guard Carmelo Anthony and JR Smith? Eesh.
- 7:00 - NFL - 2013 Pro Bowl (NBC) - I would never, ever watch this game, but I know football diehards might. I still hate that it's the week before the Super Bowl, but then I catch myself not caring again.