- 7:00 - NCAAB - St. Louis @ #15 Butler (ESPNU) - The Billikens are 9-2 in the A-10 this year, and they are fully capable of beating a suddenly struggling Butler team. Nice game.
- 7:30 - NBA - Kings @ Hawks (SportSouth) - Josh Smith is back! Oh wait, he never left! Anyway, the full-strength Hawks take on the Thomas Robinson-less Kings in a winnable spot for Atlanta.
- 8:00 - NBA - T-Wolves @ Thunder (ESPN) - Do you think the NBA is regretting all of these national TV games for Minnesota? Yikes.
- 10:30 - NBA - Spurs @ Warriors (ESPN) - San Antonio is coming off of a throttling in LA, but this is the 2nd of a road back-to-back and Golden State should be ready to roll.
- 2:00 - NCAAB - #14 Oklahoma State @ West Virginia (ESPN2) - It's been a disappointing year for Bob Huggins and WV, but at home, they'll battle.
- 4:00 - NCAAB - #11 Georgetown @ #8 Syracuse (CBS) - Old school Big East game here. The Carrier Dome will probably be insane in this match-up. I like the 'Cuse.
- 4:00 - NCAAB - NC State @ North Carolina (ESPN) - Two rivals squaring off and neither of these teams is assured of a tourney spot at this moment. This is an important game.
- 8:30 - NBA - Hawks @ Bucks (NBATV) - These two teams went to the wire in discussing a Josh Smith trade, but this game will double as the JJ Redick debut in Milwaukee.
- 9:00 - NCAAB - Missouri @ Kentucky (ESPN) - Kentucky is without Noel, but Missouri has been an awful road team this year. That makes for a riveting match-up of futility.
- 1:00 - NBA - Lakers @ Mavericks (ABC) - Two sub-.500 teams rarely meet on national TV, and they never meet on ABC, but here we are. Dwight looked very good on Wednesday night against Boston, so maybe he's getting things together.
- 1:00 - NCAAB - Illinois @ #7 Michigan (ESPN) - Michigan needs a convincing home win, and this is a good spot for it. Brandon Paul vs. Tim Hardaway and Trey Burke is really interesting, too.
- 2:00 - NCAAB - Cincinnati @ #25 Notre Dame (CBS) - Not the "sexiest" match-up, but these are two tourney teams facing off on a network. Done and done.
- 4:00 - NCAAB - #4 Michigan State @ #18 Ohio State (CBS) - The Big 10 is awesome and this is no exception. Michigan State is playing really, really well, but I can't pick against Ohio State in Columbus. Home court means too much.
- 7:00 - NBA - Grizzlies @ Nets (ESPN) - I can't wait to watch Marc Gasol and Brook Lopez go at it in the post. Am I the only one?
- 9:30 - NBA - Bulls @ Thunder (ESPN) - Chicago better be able to score here. That's where I'll leave it.