- 7:30 - NBA - Hornets @ Hawks (SportSouth) - Not the best Hawks match-up to watch, but New Orleans could be pretty entertaining. They are good offensively when Austin Rivers isn't on the court, and Anthony Davis is nice.
- 8:00 - NBA - Clippers @ Heat (ESPN) - I really, really wish Chris Paul was playing here.
- 10:30 - NBA - Bulls @ Jazz (ESPN) - Kind of a weird game for ESPN to choose, but should be fun. These are two of the deepest front-courts in the league, and it'll be a bloodbath up front.
- Noon - NCAAB - #3 Michigan @ Wisconsin (ESPN) - The Big 10 is such a gauntlet. Michigan is coming off of a huge, emotional win against Ohio State... and they get the present of visiting Madison and playing a totally different style against Wisconsin. Awesome game.
- 1:00 - NCAAB - Ole Miss @ #21 Missouri (CBS) - At first glance, you'd have no idea why this is the CBS match-up, but both teams are tourney locks. Ole Miss is filled with veterans and they are capable of winning on the road here.
- 2:00 - NCAAB - North Carolina @ #8 Miami (ESPN) - Did you know that the 'Canes are undefeated in the ACC? They have a 2-game lead, and they are the favorite right now despite Duke's lofty ranking.
- 4:00 - NCAAB - #5 Kansas @ Oklahoma (ESPN) - The Jayhawks got run by TCU on Wednesday night... and they'll be angry.
- 6:00 - NCAAB - #23 Pitt @ #17 Cincinnati (ESPN) - Another ranked match-up! Neither team is a real title contender, but they'll grind and grind.
- 7:30 - NBA - Nuggets @ Cavs (NBATV) - Cleveland is wildly entertaining with Kyrie and their youth up front, plus Denver is a different team away from the Pepsi Center. This could be a close game.
- 9:00 - NCAAB - #11 Louisville @ #25 Notre Dame (ESPN) - Not the highest of high-end ranked match-ups, but a really tough spot for Louisville on the road.
- 1:00 - NCAAB - #1 Indiana @ #10 Ohio State (CBS) - The Buckeyes are coming off of the crushing road loss in Ann Arbor, but they can certainly win this game at home. Probably the best game of the entire weekend.
- 1:00 - NBA - Clippers @ Knicks (ABC) - Kind of a cool match-up. If Paul doesn't play, the Clippers have little chance, but there's a lot of talent on the court either way.
- 3:00 - NCAAB - St. John's @ #9 Syracuse (ESPN) - In-state battle of classic rivals. Always nice.
- 3:30 - NBA - Lakers @ Heat (ABC) - LA is certainly playing better... but road games in Miami don't help anyone, especially without Pau Gasol. It should, at the very least, be a riveting contrast in styles.
- 8:00 - NBA - Spurs @ Nets (ESPN) - The funny thing is that this is probably the best NBA game of the day, and it gets 3rd billing on ESPN. San Antonio is without Duncan, but they are still playing at an absurdly high level.