Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16: Wait...I Blog?

Yea...I'm back...my apologies....It took a reminder from a very special person for me to get back here..... but as the summer drags along in the sports world...I'll be here...
  • I'll lead with the ASG that I didn't watch....almost 5 hours really? Call it off....please...
Now to actual sports news that matters....sorry Bud Selig
  • Marcus Camby to the Clippers for....nothing? 10 million dollar trade exception going the other way...in what amounts to a free-agent acquisition for the Clippers....Kaman and Camby provide the closest thing to a "twin towers" in the league now...and with Al Thornton, Baron Davis and the Cuttino Mobley/Eric Gordon 2-guard combo...they look like a lower-level playoff team in the West....Denver....yea...I have no earthly idea....They should still fire George Karl...but that's another day
  • Jerryd Bayless tearing up the summer league....can someone tell me how he got to Portland? The NBA should investigate Kevin Pritchard for just being better than anyone else at his job....HGH?
  • Signings: James Posey to New Orleans....4 years 25 million seemed like a lot to me earlier...but it's growing on me...he's a nice glue guy for them.... but probably gonna be on the real downside of his career by the end of the deal....Daniel Gibson to Cavs.... Well, not surprising...but since financial terms not out...Not alot to say..he fits there...but not in too big of a role....Patrick O'Bryant to Boston....um anyone remember him? 1st round (lottery, even) pick of Golden State a couple years ago...completely didn't fit in their offense...I like the gamble from Boston...they're in the position to be ballsy
  • Roger Clemens got HGH mailed to his house...shocking? naaaa not so much...
All for now...enjoy

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Didnt watch a pitch...eh..did you hear Donte Greene dropped 40 off 20 shots?..Patrick just has to take up space...done...

Anonymous said...

The NBA Sucks, I'd rather watch the Atlanta Dream....

get a hobby!