Monday, August 31, 2009

The Michigan issue...

You know I had to comment on thing thing...here are my streaming thoughts....
  • Did Rich Rodriguez just cry? I'm not liking this....not liking this one bit....
  • Every team in the country goes over 20 hours a week...BUT I refuse to use that as an excuse...if you hear that...disregard what that person says....it doesn't make it okay
  • These reports are still very much "alleged"
  • I frankly don't believe the allegations that the staff told players to miss classes....That's a stretch even in this day and age...
  • Why is this a huge story? Because it's Michigan football...if this was Iowa...not leading SportsCenter...comes with the territory
  • I'm 10x less confident in this regime today than I was yesterday...but I can't seem to pinpoint why...maybe it's the revealing that they had a little panic after the 3-9 year...
  • Please Saturday...hurry....and don't lose to Western...or this will be intolerable...

No comments: