Tuesday, October 13, 2009

As the mind wanders...

Greetings..just a few thoughts I had to get to the masses (lol)

  • Angels in 6, Dodgers in 7... Welcome to a LA World Series everybody....
  • The Raiders are absolutely the biggest joke of a franchise....does anybody remember Al Davis with an OVERHEAD PROJECTOR trying to get rid of Lane Kiffin?? This even trumps that...Tom Cable coaching (badly) with a pending indictment on his hands...the worst QB in football...no gamebreakers on offense (their best player on that side of the ball is Zach Miller the tight end)....poor Nnamdi....
  • Stephen Jackson is certifiable....but I still think I want him on my squad...figure that one out...
Quick NFL power rankings after 5 weeks (and everyone playing 4 games or more)....

NFC - 1) Giants, 2) Saints, 3) Vikings, 4) Eagles, 5) Falcons, 6) Bears.... I still think GB is better than Chicago long-term, but haven't shown it...and notice the lack of an NFC West team...that'll still this way...

AFC - 1) Colts, 2) Broncos (got to, man, 5-0 speaks), 3) Pats, 4) Ravens, 5) Steelers 6) Bengals... Yes, I know Cincy just beat Baltimore....but Cincy is 4-1 with only a +11 point differential...hard to keep up... and I'm not a believer (at all) in the Jets... Chad Henne just slinging it around doesn't make it any better for them here...


More later...

No comments: