Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/2: Final 4...

Various technical difficulties... Mostly lack of internet access... Anyway, blogging from my phone to get my thoughts on the Final 4 games at least...

VCU vs. Butler - I love Butler here... They defend and that doesn't go away... VCU has hit 12 threes ok 3 different occasions in the tourney after not hitting 12 in a game ALL year... Has fluke written all over it, and when you factor in the lay-off and the "happy to be there" attitude against experienced Butler and I like them...

UConn vs. Kentucky - Kentucky has more talent... UConn has the best player... It's kind of a toss-up to me, but I've been going against UConn all tourney long and I'm not stopping! (lol)... Liggins slows Kemba enough to even things our, and Brandon Knight keeps making plays...

Until later...

No comments: