- Toronto (91-71)
- Tampa Bay (89-73)
- Boston (85-77)
- New York Yankees (84-78)
- Baltimore (76-86)
- Detroit (95-67)
- Chicago White Sox (81-81)
- Cleveland (79-83)
- Kansas City (74-88)
- Minnesota (65-97)
- LA Angels (96-66)
- Texas (92-70)
- Seattle (81-81)
- Oakland (80-82)
- Houston (48-114)
- Washington (99-63)
- Atlanta (96-66)
- Philadelphia (82-80)
- New York Mets (79-83)
- Miami (63-99)
- Cincinnati (92-70)
- St. Louis (87-75)
- Milwaukee (80-82)
- Pittsburgh (74-88)
- Chicago Cubs (71-91)
- LA Dodgers (90-72)
- San Francisco (84-78)
- Arizona (82-80)
- San Diego (69-93)
- Colorado (66-96)
- NL Rookie of the Year - Jedd Gyorko (2B), San Diego - He's got the job and I think he'll hit for a high-average in 500+ AB's. In a weak class, that gets it done.
- AL Rookie of the Year - Aaron Hicks (OF), Minnesota - He'll still 30 bases and he's got the job from day one. Voters love counting stats!
- NL Cy Young - Stephen Strasburg, Washington - 200 innings of 10+ K/9 and an ERA around 2.50 on the best team in baseball (so he'll get "wins") give him the nod.
- AL Cy Young - Yu Darvish, Texas - He's going to strike out 240-250 guys. Mark that down.
- NL MVP - Joey Votto, Cincinnati (2nd year in a row!) - Votto stays healthy, hits .340-.360, and hits 35 homers for good measure.
- AL MVP - Mike Trout, LA Angels - I'm betting on a lack of regression for Trout coupled with a more informed votership that accounts for defense and base-running this year. 8-9 WAR, 45 steals, 20 homers and a high OBP.
- NL Fantasy Pick (High-end) - Adrian Gonzalez - I think the power comes back (30-35 HR) and the average stays above .300.
- AL Fantasy Pick (High-end) - Austin Jackson - I think he goes 15 HR/25 steals with a .300-ish average and about 115 runs.
- NL Fantasy Pick (Deep Sleeper) - Paul Maholm - I'm in love with Maholm. This is a very deep sleeper, but his ERA is going to be in the low-to-mid 3.00's over 190 innings on a team with good offense.
- AL Fantasy Pick (Deep Sleeper) - Jesus Montero - 25 homers from the catcher spot.
- AL Wild-Card Play-in Game - Texas over Tampa Bay
- NL Wild-Card Play-in Game - Atlanta (deep breaths, everyone) over St. Louis
- AL Divisional Round - LA Angels over Toronto, Detroit over Texas
- NL Divisional Round - Washington over LA Dodgers, Atlanta over Cincinnati
- ALCS - Detroit over LA Angels in 7
- NLCS - Washington over Atlanta in 6
- World Series - Washington over Detroit in 6
Enjoy it, everyone!