Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hawks get run...

Blogging from the road...excuse the brevity...
  • The Hawks got blasted in Miami....Now am I shocked? am I even surprised? Not in the slightest....The franchise lays eggs like this...oh, did I mention Jermaine O'Neal didn't play? Or that Michael Beasley is suddenly a 22/15 guy? I can't even talk about Josh Smith.... and the refereeing (though terrible and shady) should be expected...to the point that getting 4 Technical fouls is inexcusable.... And no, I will not pick them in Game 7....against Dwyane Wade? I can't do it...I want to...I can't....
  • Floyd Mayweather is coming back...the baddest man on the planet is in the building once again....please save boxing.....
  • I can't wait for Celtics/Bulls Game 7... That may be the most fun first-round series I can remember...in fact, it certainly  is... but let me dispel the talk of KG pulling a Willis Reed in Game 7....that would be the STUPIDEST thing imaginable for the Celtics franchise...they are on the hook for 3 years/60 million to a guy with a balky knee already...think about that....

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Dude, they did it! Now can they handle Cleveland?

ldavidmcqueen said...

nope. lol.