Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flash wins one, Blazers show out....

Not a huge night...but some NBA stuff for sure...
  • Dwyane Wade puts the dagger in Chicago in 2OT....oh yea, and he had 48 as a sidenote....but that steal and buzzer-beating runner was outta control....a man-type play for sure....Props to a nemesis of mine in Ben Gordon who had 43 and hit the shot to put it into OT...
  • It may be a bad example since Orlando is scuffling lately (especially on the road) but what has gotten into the Pistons? Barring the Saturday road loss to Atlanta....they've been playing fantastic ball....BUT I still think I'd rather the Hawks see them than Miami in Round 1....
  • Speaking of those Hawks....a surprising (at least to me) 10 point home win over New Orleans....despite David West's 16 and 20, and CP3 putting up his normal 24 points, 10 dimes even....good to see Joe Johnson get out of the gate a little bit and end up with 30....a satisfying win....
  • I can't remember the last time the Lakers got it handed to them like that....I'm thinking it hasn't happened since the Finals....
  • On a collegiate note....the WCC finals underwhelmed....I apologize lol I had no idea St. Mary's would lay the proverbial egg....and this one may hurt their at-large bid status b/c they really weren't even competitive in this one even with Patty Mills....
  • Siena is good....Remember them beating Vandy into submission last year in the tourney? Team is for real...just so you know.....but you know who isn't? Davidson....done....read it here...D-O-N-E
What to watch for....
  • Umm...I really can't find anything.....not gonna lie...but didn't want you to think I wasn't paying attention...there are some small conference title games on ESPN if you are interested lol

No comments: