Thursday, April 23, 2009

Falcons acquire Tony Gonzalez....

Well this gets its own post b/c it's my squad...
  • Tony Gonzalez to the Falcons for their 2010 2nd-round pick.... I love this deal...yes, Tony G is up there in age, and if this was the 1st rounder, I'd be a bit wary....but a late 2nd-rounder for a hall-of-fame TE to add to an offense that lacks...only a tight end... I love it.... Ramifications for the draft? Well, this ensures Atlanta will avoid projected pick TE Brandon Pettigrew and go defense in both the first 2 rounds in a year they desperately need defense....even better.... and to end....just check out this skill lineup....
QB- Matt Ryan
RB- Michael Turner
WR- Roddy White
WR- Michael Jenkins
TE- Tony Gonzalez
  • If that isn't scary, I don't know what it is.... good luck to the NFC South...

No comments: