Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For all you closet Buffalo Bills fans...

My draft review of the Buffalo Bills....In an effort to preserve my rental standing...
  • First of all, I loved the Bills draft.....They went with Aaron Maybin (who will be a high-impact rookie b/c he can simply rush the passer) and Eric Wood (a center who was a slight reach but can start right away) early... Overall? I give it a B just b/c Wood was a reach...but they both start from day 1...
  • 2 fantastic late(r) round picks here...Andrew Levitre was the #1 guard in this draft potentially and they got him on the cheap...he starts next to Wood for 10 years... and underrated TE Shawn Nelson may push Robert Royal and company for time early...
  • Jairus Byrd was a reach, and probably my least favorite pick...he's an undersized corner in Round 2 that may play Nickel as a rookie and not much else....
Overall? A top-7 or 8 draft class of the 32 teams...I digress

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Nice! I appreciate you lookin' out for the down-trodden.