- 12:30 - NFL - Texans @ Lions (CBS) - Houston is coming off of a lackluster performance against Jacksonville (before coming back late and winning), and on the road after a short week. That said, Detroit's defense is simply not very good, and this Matthew Stafford isn't the same guy as last year. I like Houston.
- 4:25 - NFL - Redskins @ Cowboys (FOX) - I frankly have no idea here. RGIII was crazily impressive last week, but now is on the road (on a short week, again) against an elite secondary. On the Dallas side, Tony Romo is undefeated as the Cowboys starter on Thanksgiving, but... he's Tony Romo. Gun to my head, I'd take Dallas.
- 7:30 - NCAAF - TCU @ #16 Texas (ESPN) - College football! Not the most impressive game, but an in-state battle among two pretty solid teams.
- 8:20 - NFL - Patriots @ Jets (NBC) - Tom Brady is going to do as he pleases here. New York's offense is absolutely putrid and this is one of the only rosters not capable of exposing the awful Pats secondary.
- 9:00 - NCAAB - Clemson @ #17 Gonzaga (ESPN2) - Hoops! I'm all-in on Gonzaga this year, and this is a nice look at them. Keep an eye on Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell, one of the best backcourts in the country.
- Noon - NCAAF - #14 Nebraska @ Iowa (ABC) - Iowa is flat-out bad, but if you're opposed to family time, this game is on.
- 2:30 - NCAAF - #7 LSU @ Arkansas (CBS) - Remember what I said about Iowa? Arkansas is worse. And LSU is better than Nebraska. On the bright side, this game has thrown the public for a loop a few times in recent years.
- 4:30 - NCAAB - Kansas State @ #4 Michigan (ESPN) - Trey Burke! I'm obviously a homer, but this Michigan team is mega-talented.
- 7:00 - NBA - Hawks @ Bobcats (SportSouth) - Atlanta has won their last 2 games, but played awful in each. A similar performance on the road here probably gets them beat, even by Charlotte.
- 7:30 - NBA - Thunder @ Celtics (NBA-TV) - OKC is still getting their new-look backcourt sorted out without Harden, and Boston is still trying to figure out why they gave Jeff Green that much money (at least I think they should be).
- 10:00 - NCAAF - Arizona State @ #24 Arizona (ESPN) - Pac-12 Football. Points and more points.
- 10:00 - NCAAB - Creighton vs. #24 Wisconsin (ESPN2) - Underrated hoops game, and probably the better viewing option of the two 10:00 spots.
- Noon - NCAAF - #19 Michigan @ Ohio State (ABC) - The game of all games. Ohio State obviously would be ranked, as one of only two undefeateds in the country, so don't let that fool you. Michigan's Denard Robinson is banged up, hasn't played QB in two weeks, and is questionable (at least as a QB) here, while Devin Gardner has played well in his stead. The story of the season for OSU is the play of Braxton Miller, who would be getting more Heisman buzz if they weren't on probation. The team from Ohio is certainly the favorite here, but as we all should know by now, everything's in play here.
- Noon - NCAAF - Georgia Tech @ #3 Georgia (ESPN) - Georgia Tech's defense stinks out loud. Georgia is only in trouble here if they are looking ahead to Alabama and/or if Aaron Murray blows up a la the Florida game.
- 3:00 - NCAAF - #5 Oregon @ #15 Oregon State (Pac-12 Network) - Most people don't have this channel, but they should. Unfortunately for Oregon, Stanford controls their destiny, and this game is probably for nothing more than pride as far as the Pac-12 standings. That said, Oregon has a ton on the line here as a back-door National Title shot looms.
- 3:30 - NCAAF - #4 Florida @ #10 Florida State (ABC) - Great, great game. Florida somehow has the inside track to the national title game should Notre Dame fall, simply because they have a great computer ranking. The only thing that stands in their way is a top-10 FSU team on the road. Should be a fun one.
- 3:30 - NCAAF - #21 Oklahoma State @ #13 Oklahoma (ESPN) - Bedlam!
- 3:30 - NCAAF - Auburn @ #2 Alabama (CBS) - Auburn is atrocious this year. The only reason this game is semi-watchable is because the Iron Bowl is the 2nd best rivalry in college football (scroll up for the 1st)
- 6:30 - NCAAF - #8 Stanford @ #17 UCLA (FOX) - Stanford is playing for a spot in the Pac-12 title game. UCLA is coming off an impressive win over USC.
- 7:00 - NCAAF - #12 South Carolina @ #11 Clemson (ESPN) - This is always a crazy game, even if it means nothing in the conference races. Expect fireworks.
- 7:00 - NBA - Clippers @ Hawks (SportSouth) - Chris Paul at the Highlight Factory. LA is playing out of their minds so far this season, so this is a nice test for Atlanta on a back-to-back.
- 8:00 - NCAAF - #1 Notre Dame @ USC (ABC) - This game is everything for Notre Dame. USC is playing without Matt Barkley, but the freshman QB seems to have confidence, and they're playing at home on the fast track. If there's a weakness in the ND defense, it's the secondary, and if USC can get the ball to their two all-world receivers, they have a chance.
- 10:00 - NBA - Jazz @ Kings (NBA-TV) - Utah's front-line against Cousins, Robinson, and Thompson. At least there's hoops on.
- 1:00 - NFL - Falcons @ Bucs (FOX) - Tampa is scorching hot, and Atlanta hasn't played well in three weeks. The world is on Tampa here, but I actually think the Birds show up in a big way here.
- 1:00 - NFL - Vikings @ Bears (FOX) - Jay Cutler is questionable. Percy Harvin is questionable. Was Chicago exposed last week?
- 1:00 - NFL - Bills @ Colts (CBS) - Andy Luck!
- 4:25 - NFL - 49ers @ Saints (FOX) - If Colin Kaepernick can do that against Chicago, what is he going to do against the putrid Saints defense? I'm not convinced that Harbaugh won't pull a 180 and go with Smith, but I'm really, really interested.
- 4:25 - NFL - Ravens @ Chargers (CBS) - I think the downfall of Philip Rivers has actually been under-reported. He's been an absolute train wreck this season. Take the Ravens.
- 8:20 - NFL - Packers @ Giants (NBC) - Probably the best game of the day. I think Green Bay is the better team actually, but we all know that this game is all about how Eli performs. NY is as good as he is.
- 10:00 - NCAAB - #25 San Diego State @ USC (FSN) - Really solid late-night hoops. I love San Diego State (this year and always), and west coast hoops are fun.
Enjoy it, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!