Sunday, August 10, 2008

8/10: Sorry I'm late...

Sundays are raucous right now....but here I am...better late than never....shortened even
  • Michael Phelps is stupid good....the guy even with him half-way through the 400 IM was rumored to have been better than him on the breaststroke....Phelps beat him by over a second in what amounts to 100m breast....lol...he's stupid....hail to the victors valiant
  • Padraig Harrington wins...another...major....and your boy Sergio still can't get on the board...I wrote it before the week...but Harrington needs national love...not that he'll get it
  • I won't pretend to have seen the great majority of it (I hate NFL Preseason)...but Matt Ryan looked good from what I saw....not overjoyed by this....but a good sign if any
  • Barry Bonds....um, sir...you've retired if no one will sign you and you're in your mid-40s...
  • Ho-hum for USA Hoops....the huge (in comparison) China team simply didn't have the ball-handling to deal with a focused US defense this morning....I liked what I saw
More later

No comments: