Saturday, August 30, 2008

Live on the road...

Well...I'm getting wireless from backstage in Kansas City at the Starlight Theatre....don't ask me how I got here....

To date: 
  • LSU is rolling over App. State....not shocking...even though Dan Shanoff somehow picked App. State outright...good luck to you sir...
  • Nice hire on June Jones so far for SMU...giving up 56 to Rice...Jarett Dillard is the fire at WR for Rice though....just thought you should know...
  • No Upset alerts to report as of 12:30 eastern...everyone that's supposed to be winning is winning and winning big....Beanie Wells for Heisman....as much as it pains me....I think he goes for up to (or maybe even over) 2,000 yds if he stays healthy
All for now....and I'm getting more confident for Michigan as we go here....don't ask me why....I don't even know who's starting at QB (but I think it's Nick Sheridan)

No comments: