Thursday, August 14, 2008

8/14: An NBA Trade, Pacman, etc.

Coming to you live from Americus, Georgia! Where? It's not important....I'll lead with the 3-team NBA trade...
  • The Cavs get Mo Williams, the Bucks get Luke Ridnour, Adrian Griffin and the artist formerly known as Damon Jones, and OKC gets Desmond Mason and Joe Smith....Ummm...I'll take the Cavs side of this one....they semantically dealt Joe Smith and Damon Jones for Mo Williams...I'll take that...this doesn't make them the East favorite but they had to get a point guard...and he qualifies as that...
  • Pacman's back! Well....hold the excitement....Goodell is mulling over his reinstatement...but all "Hard Knocks" (laughter) reports say he's playing well....we'll see I guess
  • MLB to have instant replay by end of August....it's been a long time coming....no excuse not to at this point

That's all the time I got....will likely add to the CFB preview later in the day...stay tuned

No comments: