Friday, August 29, 2008

8/29: All College Football Today....

Well...last night was fun...
  • South Carolina rolled over NC State (injured QB and all) 34-0 to make me 0-1 in my picks segment....ouch...NC State looked flat terrible on offense....and really overall...come on Tom O'Brien...
  • Stanford wins their Pac 10 opener due to some faulty ball-handling around the goal line for Oregon State...I'd say their the Pac 10 favorite...okay, I kid, I kid....
Now onto the weekend....Well...Number 1..I'm partly angered here...I'll be in Kansas City doing musician-like things this weekend...and thus, will not be glued to the TV as I would normally be...so there it is....BUT if I were home....here would be my TV lineup....
  • 10:00 am-Noon- College Gameday (ESPN)
  • Noon-12:30 pm- Va Tech @ East Carolina (ESPN2)
  • 12:30 pm-3:30 pm- Hawaii @ Florida (MyAtlTV or whatever it is)
  • 3:30 pm-7:00 pm- Utah @ Michigan (ESPN2 for me lol) OR USC @ Virginia if you aren't a Michigan fan like myself (ABC)
  • 8:00 pm-11:30 pm- A real toss-up here...I would go Illinois/Missouri (ESPN) but many would go Alabama/Clemson (ABC)....two very good games...
  • 10:00 (or whenever pre-game ends) - 1:30 am- Washington @ Oregon (FSN)
Pretty full day right? Well...its what I do....

Onto the spread picks for this weekend
YTD: 0-1

Washington +13.5 @ Oregon
Hawaii +34.5 @ Florida
Illinois +9 vs. Missouri
UCLA +7.5 vs. Tennessee
Michigan -3 vs. Utah

Have a great weekend...Ill share when I can

No comments: