Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/7: Back in full....with Favre

Finally some actual Brett Favre NEWS to report...


  • Favre to the Jets for a conditional pick....hmmm...in theory this story should slow down...,but it won't...yet, it will here....I think he makes them viable (and the Soft-throwing Chad Pennington is out on the market, lol) but not a threat to New England so who really cares?

  • For those Braves fans that still hold onto to any shred of hope....I'm here to take that away from you...we're done....done.....done.....

  • The NBA Schedule is out! lol.....I highly doubt most people even perused this...but I did...and the Hawks have a national TV date! It's been close to a decade unless you count last year's playoff series...and of course....we only get this national game because it's a rematch with Boston...I'll take it though...

  • Lebron's not going to Europe....there...I said it

  • I've spent some of my day actually diving into college football stuff....can't wait for my full preview....that said....my Wolverines....are extremely OVER rated at #24...I can't see more than 7 wins for this team....yikes....but on the bright side (sarcasm) my 2 most hated squads are ranked #1 and #3 respectively....it's going to be a long year for me

  • I'm really interested in the PGA Championship...and Padraig Harrington needs all sorts of love....the guy just won another major...and is in contention literally every week it seems....I know Tiger's not playing...but it's still a major

  • The last major story here....the OLYMPICS....begin tomorrow...well the opening ceremonies at least.....and no one seems to really be talking about it (unless you watch NBC)....I think it's time for some focus on this....it's a 1 in every 4 years event....and while the only athletes most of us have ever heard of are on the Men's basketball team (or maybe Michael Phelps)....It's still a big-time spectacle...so tune in....but feel free to skip the ceremonies....that's not sport

More later

No comments: