THE PICKS WRAP
YTD (Entering Saturday): 16-15-1
- UNC -7.....Winner!
- Colorado +14....Loser!
- Ohio State -1.5....Winner!
- Kentucky +16.5......Winner!
- Tennessee -3....Push!
- Falcons +7.....Winner! (Outright even)
- Patriots +3.5......Winner!
YTD (Current): 21-16-2....and hot.....
To the action....
- Baseball first....LA sweeps....Well, I picked them....but a sweep? Hm....total domination really and and another implosion by Chicago
- Philly wins in 4....I based my pick on CC....and CC lost....no needed explanation
- Boston leads 2-1....And Game 3 was an utter marathon....But LA is breathing...that said, too much pitching for Boston I think...don't see LA winning game 4
- Tampa leads 2-1...Tampa held serve at home...they are great in that dome....I think they lose Game 4, and come home and win game 5 behind Shields at home
- Not a single notable upset....and no Vandy doesn't count...Auburn is an offensive wreck and Vandy was the Vegas favorite by gametime...
- Teams that impressed me: Georgia Tech, UNC, Hawaii (beating Fresno on Land!?!?), Texas, Vandy, Kentucky (yes, they lost)
- Teams that layed eggs: UConn (justifiable without a QB), Kansas (yes they won), Nebraska, Oregon, MICHIGAN
My New Top 10....
- Penn State
- Texas Tech
There's a theme there....undefeateds only need apply thus far
- Teams that impressed me: Tennessee (big road win for Kerry Collins), Atlanta (don't have to be a homer to see this one), The Giants (can't look at their body of work and not say they are #1 in league today), Washington, Arizona, Pittsburgh (looking like the team I liked alot)
- Teams that layed eggs: Buffalo (I'll blame the cross-country trip and the Edwards concussion but the defense was bad), Kansas City (yikes), San Diego (looking extremely pedestrian), Seattle
Excuse the fast format today....