YTD (Entering): 35-32-3
- Kansas +1....Loser!
- Alabama -3.5.....Winner!
- Wazzu +41.....Winner!
- Kansas State +27.5....Winner!
- Houston Texans +1....Loser!
- NYG +3....Winner!
4-2 for the week
Teams that impressed me (College):
- Utah (big comeback to give them a chance to BCS)
- Pittsburgh (looking suddenly very strong)
- North Carolina (forgotten ACC front-runner)
- Texas Tech (can't be stopped it seems)
- Florida (Vandy isn't terrible, and that wasn't even contested)
Teams that layed eggs (College):
- LSU (namely Jarrett Lee)
- West Virginia (wave bye-bye to the Big East lead)
- OK State (at least put up a fight defensively...)
- Georgia (and yes, they won)
- Penn State (obv)
Teams that impressed me (NFL):
- Atlanta (keep on keeping on)
- Baltimore (a big-time road win...GIVE WILLIS MCGAHEE THE BALL!)
- The Jets (jeez)
- The Giants (best team in the league, sorry Titans)
Teams that layed eggs (NFL):
- New Orleans (God-forsaken defense and no running game)
- Houston (bleh Sage)
- St. Louis (47-3?)
- San Diego (and yes they won....they aren't good)
- Arizona (and they won too)
All I got time for for now....enjoy the week...