Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fast Weekend Football Preview....

Sorry for the brevity....been a whirlwind week....

THE PICKS
YTD: 32-27-3
  • West Virginia -3 over UConn....not a believer in the Huskies without Lorenzen...
  • Pittsburgh +5 over ND.....Pittsburgh coming off a bad loss will be motivated...
  • Washington +46 over USC....I expect some small fight from them...will still lose by 35-ish
  • Kansas City Chiefs +9 over Tampa....Tampa wins..but not by 10 on the road
  • Cleveland -1.5 over Baltimore....Cleveland looks better all the sudden...and Joe Flacco, as always, on the road
  • Indy -6 over NE....this one just seems obvious to me....dont know why
  • Oakland +2.5 over Atlanta....I hope I'm wrong....
  • Seattle +6.5 over Philly....long trip...good home team....
Quickly...Games to watch
  • Texas @ Texas Tech...Obviously a big one here....I don't think The Red Raiders win this one...but that Texas Pass D is AWFUL....people won't discuss it...but Harrell goes for 400+ here...
  • Florida vs. Georgia in Jacksonville....I think Florida wins this one...too much speed...the revenge factor from last year...they'll be ready...
  • Wisconsin @ Michigan State...I have no idea how this is the best early game...but it is...
NFL...
  • NYJ @ Buffalo...Actually an important AFC East battle...I'm not a fan of what Brett Favre has looked like lately...and Buffalo is forgotten about....they're still 5-2....I like buffalo
  • Green Bay @ Tennessee....Tennessee has to lose sometime...I doubt it's here without a special performance from Aaron Rodgers....
  • Dallas @ NYG.....Dallas goes down...and goes down hard again here....paging Tony Romo...
  • Philly @ Seattle....Upset of the week....take Seattle....No, I have no reasoning....
Enjoy the slate

No comments: