Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fastest Football Preview ever....

Work has been ridiculous this week....so abbreviated....I apologize in advance

THE PICKS
YTD (Entering): 42-38-3
  • Michigan +20.5.....Yes, I'm a homer....but this is too many points...OSU's offense is average, and no matter how bad Nick Sheridan has been, Ohio State could be held under 20 themselves
  • Washington -7....Washington State is abysmal still....I'll take the Huskies
  • Michigan State +15.5.....This line stunned me....really over 2 touchdowns? Which Penn State team have they been watching? 
  • Cleveland Browns -3.....Houston is awful on the road...Sage is awful anywhere....Brady Quinn looks efficient at least
  • Seattle +3.5....Call it a feeling....
Games I'd watch if I were you....
  • Michigan/Ohio State....I'm a big proponent of rivalry games.... I won't hate you if you don't watch this game this year b/c Michigan is terrible....but that said, it's still the game
  • Michigan State/Penn State....It's for the Rose Bowl...enough said
  • Oregon State @ Arizona....if you can get this game....watch it
  • BYU @ Utah....Mountain West title and a BCS bowl bid (for Utah) on the line....2 very good teams
  • Texas Tech/Oklahoma.....Game of the week....I'm picking Oklahoma for the record....Texas Tech being a 7 point dog as an undefeated team is ludicrous though if you ask me
  • Jets/Titans...Best of the early matchups....I think the Jets have a legit shot here b/c they can stop the run....
  • Giants/Cards.....Probably 2 of the top 3 seeds in the NFC playoffs go at it....big test for the Giants secondary
  • Panthers/Falcons....Win or go home for the Falcons IMO....a loss puts them staring at 8-8 squarely in the face...and btw....if you said 8-8 preseason, I woulda jumped up and down
Sorry for the brevity....Enjoy

No comments: