Friday, November 7, 2008

Weekend Football Preview!

Welp...self-explanatory.....THE PICKS!
YTD (Entering): 35-32-3
  • Kansas +1 over Nebraska....I didn't get this line...still don't...Kansas definitely the better team....Will overcome the home field...
  • Alabama -3.5 over LSU....not enough points to lay...if it was -7 I'd pause...but LSU has looked bad recently..
  • Washington State +41 over Arizona....taking the plunge....I've ranted and raved about how bad they are....but Arizona shouldn't lay 40+ to a high school team on the road
  • Kansas State +27.5 over Missouri....Tooooo many points...say it with me now
  • Houston Texans +1 over Baltimore....yes, I know it's Sage the Great at QB...but at home, I like them
  • NY Giants +3 over Philly....this was a line that I said "huh?" after....A good sign

Okay....Games to watch....First in the NCAA

  • Georgia Tech @ UNC....Best of the Early slate and very important for the ACC title...which looks more like a charity prize than anything at this point....should at least be a close game
  • Penn State @ Iowa AND Alabama @ LSU.....2 undefeated title contenders playing at 3:30...both on the road vs. inferior opponents....both could be beaten.....must-see TV IMO
  • Oklahoma State @ Texas Tech.....Game of the day by far....Prime-time...I think TT gets through this one....only to fall to Oklahoma....but that's me

NFL....

  • Tennessee @ Chicago...Best game at 1:00 for sure....Everyone seems to sleep on Chicago here...and with good reason....hear me out...if Orton plays, I would've almost liked the Bears....but with the famous Gross...Man.....Titans please
  • New Orleans @ Atlanta....This looks almost watchable....First of all, I'd be shocked....SHOCKED....if Brees didn't go for 350+ yards in this game....That said, I sort of like Atlanta's chances at home....New Orleans can't stop the run and Michael Turner turns into Walter Payton against bad defenses....
  • Indy @ Pittsburgh....if Ben plays, I like Pittsburgh.....if Byron plays, I like Indy.....
  • NYG @ Philly...I'm picking the Giants....but this is the game of the week, watch it....

Enjoy everyone

No comments: