Monday, May 19, 2008

5/19: Shortened but here nonetheless...

On my lunch break...
  • Boston/Cleveland was likely the 2nd best game of the playoffs thus far last night (behind PHX/SA Game 1) and it's about time....Paul Pierce lives and breathes again (even when Ray Allen isn't) and Lebron was every bit as good as he's supposed to be last night but just didn't get any help and couldn't do it alone....On the record quickly, I'm taking Detroit over Boston but hopefully it's a 7-game classic...Oh yea, and it's good to see Doc go to Pierce as the #1 option as he has the better makeup to do so than Garnett does....
  • I'm picking New Orleans tonight at home vs. the Spurs but this could be an epic battle...I just think Chris Paul is good enough to carry them....just my gut
  • Come on John Smoltz...I need you back....even if you're closing...
  • Not alot else went down this weekend other than baseball...and don't have time to break it down right now....
Will tack some more on later

No comments: