- Wake takes out #1 Duke....Well, this isn't surprising OR really that relevant...both teams are definitely in the top 8 in the country....Wake wins by 2 at home....let's all make a big deal about Duke choking shall we!? Everyone's losing at least 4 games this year, I'm convinced of that with how balanced the entire country is.....Wake is very, very good....Duke is very, very good.....moving on
- Raiders hire Tom Cable.....Ladies and gentlemen Al Davis!
- Josh Smith went 2-10 at the line last night....Mike Bibby and Joe Johnson combined to shoot 7-28....think the Hawks won? sigh...
- 35 points, 10 boards, 6 assists, 4 blocks.....Kevin's Durant's line last night in their win.....I'm not going to stop posting things like this until he gets more love nationally.....I'll apologize now lol
- Gerald Wallace, of Charlotte Bobcats fame lol, has a partially collapsed lung suffered in a game....how does that even happen? Get well soon sir
- Henrik Zetterburg signs a 12 year/72 million dollar deal....YES, this is a hockey mention....and YES this is a ludicrous contract....but hockey is doing this alot more now....like 12-15 year deals to stretch the money out and realllyyyy lock guys up....
And now to a feature I was approached with from yesterday after being berated about lack of tennis coverage....my friend James thought it appropriate to watch the Federer/Roddick match that STARTED at 3:30 am (exactly my point) and did a little writeup (voluntarily lol) as a guest contributor....here you are
- "Historically, Federer has owned Roddick in the Major tournaments and last night proved no different. Federer dismantled Roddick in a little over 2 hours, 6-2, 7-5, 7-5 This sets up a potential rematch of last years Wimbledon Final between Federer and Nadal. Nadal must first get past Verdasco tonight in the other Semi-Final. Roddick had his usual big serve but had nothing else for Federer. I'm not sure if Roddick choked or if Federer is really that good. Probably a combination of both."
Thanks to James....Super Bowl preview will be up tomorrow