Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17: Tiger pulls it out....and more

  • Tiger once again added to his enormous legacy yesterday...gutting out 19 holes on one leg to win yet another major...this after not playing a single round of golf in approximately 2 months since the Masters.....He's the greatest athlete (not named Jordan or Gretzky, that's a different discussion) that I've ever witnessed first hand and the single most dominant golfer ever.....there...i said it
  • Willie Randolph gets canned...the world saw this coming....I'm behind the move b/c A) I hate the Mets, and B) You just can't tank like they have and keep your job....
  • Chipper Jones down to .403...and that's a slump-ended number.....laughter....still don't think he has a shot at .400 but .375-ish is perfectly within reason the way he's swinging the bat....
  • Why was Chien-Ming Wang running the bases again?
  • My blogging equal Ryan rejoices! Chase Budinger going back to Arizona...yes, i know they lost Bayless....but incoming PG Brandon Jennings will fit that hole nicely.....the UNC Trio (Lawson, Ellington, and Green) all return....couldn't tell you why Danny Green even declared...but that said, they are loaded going forward....go back to school Bill Walker! I don't see why you'd leave when you get your shot to be the man (and you have 1 leg now)
  • The Team USA Beijing Basketball roster will be released this week....I'm actually anxiously waiting this....dear God I need Chris Paul as the starting PG...Jason Kidd is a shell of himself...and while he fits (sorta) in international play....he still can't shoot a lick and has lost 2 steps....And no, I have no idea why I care about this...but I do
That'll do it for now...outta time...until next time....OH yea....I think Kobe does something crazy tonight in Game 6....with a little help from the famous NBA refs taking this one to Game 7...just a hunch

No comments: