Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15: Carmelo, The Hawks, etc.

Let's get it poppin...
  • Carmelo Anthony arrested on suspicion of DUI.....totally inexcusable for me....Irresponsibility at it's greatest level and unfitting of a guy who is supposed to be one of the faces of an organization and even the league....I could rant here for pages but I'll lay off....Suspend him...I don't care if he gets off in the legal system...he failed MULTIPLE sobriety tests....which have to do with coordination...okay, I gotta stop
  • The Hawks clinch the 8th spot! Although they did it with an Indiana loss...bring on the Celtics....(can't say it with a straight face)
  • Michael Beasley gone....shocker
  • The playoff matchups almost set...expect a full breakdown when they are....

Crazy day today...will try and get some expanded coverage up later...

No comments: