Saturday, April 5, 2008

4/5: Some content!

Well my sports info has been spotty the last day or so but here we are....
  • Cal gets Mike Montgomery....love this move...can recruit the west coast, runs a clean (as far as we know) program....Pac-10 experience...nothing to dislike here
  • Eric Gordon to the L....shocked? I'm not....
  • Tigers fall to 0-4...not quite panic mode...but something's wrong....
  • Final Four tonight....and I might miss both games....ridiculous...nonetheless, get fired up as the top 4 teams in the land square off...I'm gonna go ahead and pick UNC and UCLA and stick with my bracket....Go Bruins
  • NBA Recap: Hawks go down in a loss crushing to their (slim) chances to get a hold of the 7 seed...that dream is over...focus on now squandering the playoffs away now...Utah utterly pounds the Spurs in Salt Lake...man, they're good at home...Dallas goes down in LA....8 seed still a very fluid situation
More later....Hopefully after the games tonight

No comments: