Monday, June 7, 2010

A Long Weekend...

Greetings everyone... Please forgive my lack of content over the Thursday thru Sunday period... Was a bit of a whirlwind and I had very minimal TV/internet access allotted to follow sports... back in full either later today or tomorrow! Tell a friend! But a few quick points while we're here...
  • Ray Allen can still do his thing... what do you say about 8 triples in the NBA finals? This thing is going 7 it seems... and that can only be a good thing...
  • I hate the thought of Tom Izzo being in play in Cleveland... I love him as a college coach... but if there's anything we've learned, it's that college coaches don't translate... if he ends up there, I wish him success though...
  • The college football expansion landscape needs more discussion... in the end, it could be the biggest realignment in history, and really there's nothing that would surprise me here... oh yeah, and I'm vehemently against it all... simply because the arms race could ruin the game...
  • Rafael Nadal is good at playing tennis on clay courts...
  • The Braves split with LA on the road... that is certainly a satisfying outcome... playing a good team on the road, you will turn and run with a split... In other news, Nate McLouth died in mid 2009..
Until later...

No comments: