YTD (Current): 46-46-3
- Pittsburgh +2.5 over Uconn....I don't know any reason UConn should be favored in this game....McCoy runs wild
- Alabama +10 over Florida....10 is just insulting....Saban keeps this close
- Atlanta Falcons +3 over NO....New Orleans' season end last week...big-time letdown coming
- Green Bay -5.5 over Houston.....Houston is a God-awful road team....rusty Matt Schaub playing in Lambeau.....
That's it....with the lessened College football slate....the picks will be less prevalent....
- ACC Title Game: Boston College and Virginia Tech.....In a game that inspires no one...lol and they also win the right to go play Cincinnati in the Orange Bowl! Woo! I like BC in this game b/c Virginia Tech still can't settle the QB position
- SEC Title Game: Alabama and Florida....You've already heard more than you need to hear about this game.....so Just know that I like Alabama to make it more of a grunge fest than normal....and this thing about Florida getting faster on turf....umm...what does turf do to Alabama then?
- Big 12 Title Game: Oklahoma either wins by 24 or more or lays a complete egg....no in between I dont think
NFL....Really only 4 games worth discussing for me
- Atlanta needs the win more than New Orleans does....
- New York is just good enough to overcome the Plax distraction and lay it on Philly
- Dallas loses in Pittsburgh....
- Tampa and Carolina plays to a draw....lol...I kid...I like Tampa because Jake plays right into their hands with the fact that he's totally erratic