Saturday, March 24, 2012

Elite 8 Quick Picks

Greetings! My apologies everyone.. traveling this weekend with little access, but here's who I like in the Elite 8 games...
  • Florida over Louisville - I'm not a fan of either team to be honest, but Florida has more consistent offense, and while I think Louisville is the better defensive team, I don't think they can hold all of their guards down for 40 minutes. The key? Patric Young.
  • Ohio State over Syracuse - Jared Sullinger may have 17 rebounds in this game, and while Syracuse is deeper, Ohio State is better.
  • Kentucky over Baylor - I don't trust Baylor at all, but if there's one thing they have, it's athletes and this is Kentucky toughest physical matchup. That said, I like Kentucky to cruise, but if for some reason everyone decides to show up at once for Baylor, it could be interesting.
  • Kansas over North Carolina - I would've liked Kansas anyway, but with the Marshall injury it's not close for me. Too much for a team like UNC with no floor leader.
Enjoy it!

No comments: