- NCAAB - Pittsburgh @ UConn - ESPN Noon - The battle of the two most disappointing teams in the Big East (if not the country). UConn is in bad shape tourney-wise and absolutely has to have this one.
- NCAAB - #12 Georgetown @ #7 Marquette - ESPN3 2:00 - Yes, you read that right, ESPN3. I have NO idea how this game gets bumped off of tv, and I'm angry about it. Let's move on.
- Golf - Honda Classic - NBC 3:00 - As of this writing, it doesn't appear that Tiger will be in contention (or maybe not even make the cut), so that rules most of you out, but it's an option, and this is a pretty decent field.
- NCAAB - #18 Louisville @ #2 Syracuse - CBS 4:00 - Really nice game here, and Louisville is an enigma that could knock off the Cuse if they have it going.
- NCAAB - #6 UNC @ #3 Duke - ESPN 7:00 - This is the game of the weekend in any denomination. I don't even need to tell you about it, but look for UNC to try and exact their revenge after that collapse in Chapel Hill.
- NBA - Zombies @ Hawks - SportSouth 7:00 - The best of the West comes to town, and this could be interesting. My guess is that Russ Westbrook attacks absolutely at will all night.
- NBA - Bucks @ Magic - NBA-TV 7:00 - For once, the Hawks game is the best NBA option in the timeslot.
- NCAAB - Texas @ #4 Kansas - ESPN 9:00 - A nice later option, and Texas could really use the road win against a team of this caliber, plus these two teams traditionally play barn-burners.
- NBA - T-Wolves @ Blazers - NBA-TV 10:00 - Really nice game here, and the Love/Aldridge square-off is really solid.
- NCAAB - #1 Kentucky @ #13 Florida - CBS Noon - This is the biggest test Kentucky has faced in months, and a road game at Florida is no gimme. Florida's guards are better than Kentucky's IMO, and if they can get Patric Young's A-game they have a chance.
- NBA - Knicks @ Celtics - ABC 1:00 - Jeremy Lin and company take to the stage in prime ABC position, and the Boston/Rondo trade rumors are in full swing, so this should be an interesting watch.
- NBA - Heat @ Lakers - ABC 3:30 - This would be a better game if the Lakers were better (boom), but they are 15-2 at home and present size that Miami isn't fully equipped to deal with. That said, good luck to the perimeter "defense" of LA.
- NCAAB - #11 Ohio State @ #5 Michigan State - CBS 4:00 - Maybe the biggest game of the year in the Big Ten so far, as the conference title race is on the line here in East Lansing. I think Ohio State is the more talented team, but I'd pick Sparty at home.
- NCAAB - Purdue @ #20 Indiana - BTN 6:00 - Huge, huge game for Purdue, and this in-state rivalry always produces good games when the teams are at a decent level. Robbie Hummel vs. Cody Zeller is nice, too.
- NBA - Bulls @ Sixers - ESPN 7:00 - Two of the best defensive teams in the league. This won't be the most aesthetically pleasing game for casual fans, but diehards will enjoy.
- NBA - Nuggets @ Spurs - ESPN 9:30 - For those casual fans who turned the previous game off, they'll be back when this game is played in the 110's. Parker and Lawson will be zipping all over the court.
There it is...