Sunday, September 21, 2008

To Wrap the day in sports....

Quickly...to get it out of the way for people who don't follow golf....The Ryder Cup was pretty awesome today....US leads 9-7 going to singles tomorrow needing 14.5 to win the cup...I'd say the US is probably like 65/35 to win this thing....I'm excited....ignore me....

THE PICKS WRAP

YTD: 9-12-1
  • Arizona State +7....Loser....The Devils hung around early like I knew they would...but UGA was too much and ASU didn't capitalize early when they had some opportunities....
Other things....
  • Auburn and LSU play a classic Auburn/LSU game....half-way inept offenses and solid speed and defense....man, I hate les Miles....LSU is semi-impressive but the defense didn't impress me that much knowing that Auburn's offense is mediocre at best....
  • Don't look now...Vandy is 4-0 and 2-0 in the SEC....laughter...sorry, I couldn't resist
  • Wake Forest and Florida state combine for 15 total points...my god, what an ugly football game....but Wake, in typical Wake fashion, wins ugly...
  • At press time, Fresno is in OT with Toledo....maybe they aren't better than ECU after all...laughter...I stick by it though...EDIT: Fresno holds on...55-54 btw lol
  • Hey SMU...remember when you bent all the rules...emptied the bank account...and threw everything you could at June Jones? How's a 48-7 beatdown AT HOME TO YOUR RIVAL looking? Ridiculous....
More later...

No comments: