Monday, February 18, 2008

Big-time Sunday

  • Just some bullets....Duke goes down to Wake Forest in a bit of a shocker...I chalk this one up to conference play and it's not like Duke was running the table in the ACC (noone ever does) so not TOO shocked but the way Wake did it was crazy....they ran on a team that runs and beat them pretty soundly....
  • ASG Recap: Pretty entertaining actually....Lebron and Ray Allen team up to beat the West....Lebron is the most ridiculous athlete I think I've ever seen on a basketball court just simply because of the high-flying ability coupled with the rock-solid physique that makes him unstoppable going to the rim...crazy....Ray Allen shot the lights out (shocker, obv) as a late replacement...big ups Ray...Chris Paul was outstanding for the West in his backyard
  • Bibby deal looks like a Go....I'm not sure this deal shouldn't matter more than the Kidd deal because I dont think Dallas gets any better in the loaded West and I think the Hawks jump 3 or 4 spots in the empty East (whatever that means)....
  • Probably some more later today....

No comments: