Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CBB, Reggie Bush, etc.

  • Let me start by saying Dan Shanoff is one of my 2 blog idols (along with Brian Cook of MGoBlog) but I mean we're just stealing my Texas is better without Durant movement?...Just kidding Dan but Yes, I have witnesses that will vouch for me championing this cause well before now (as Texas beats Kansas last night at home)....just stating
  • NBA Recap: Larry Hughes with....40? Hmm...nice in a Cavs W.....Stephen Jackson with 41 in a game that everyone watched but me (no NBA-TV...ugh)....Lakers win again (Pau with 26)
  • Reggie Bush going to be deposed.....here we go....I'm really interested in how the NCAA (and the courts) handle this situation....namely the heisman and the national title(s).....If he took money, hand the Heisman to Vince and take away the title I say.....
  • Oh yea...John Rocker's an assclown...anything he says isn't news...I also happened to catch the interview everyone is talking about live (it was on atlanta sports radio) and he just sounds like a hillbilly trying to make news.....get outta here
  • Stan Van Gundy slams Dwight Howard's focus....wow....I didn't see the game but I assume he's gotta have a reason? If not...ballsy....
  • Couldn't be less interested in both the Big 10 and the SEC in basketball this year...don't know why...but it sure doesn't excite me that Tuesday (my night off) is relegated to an early Big 10 game and a late SEC game...Thanks guys
  • ADDED: Forgot to mention this....Absolutely ludicrous foul call at the end of the Georgetown game...can't/won't defend the ref here....All i got on it
More later..

No comments: