Thursday, February 14, 2008

KIdd Trade and NBA Thoughts....

  • Kidd, Malik Allen, and Antoine Wright for Devin Harris, Diop, Stackhouse, Maurice Ager, Devean George, 2 1st rounders, 2nd rounder.....I mean wow.....First of all the Mavs gave all their depth away (frontcourt depth I mean) with the letting go of Diop....and I'm still pretty sure they're at best the 4th best team in the West while mortgaging the future at PG(Harris) for a 2-year (approx.) rental of an aging J-Kidd who is shooting his worst FG% ever......Love the deal for NJ though...allows them to rebuild IF they can get somebody to take Vince away and build around a younger nucleus.....I hope Diop can get off the bench though....
Some NBA ramblings....
  • Tuesday night...I have on NBA coast-to-coast and see Travis Diener receiving the opening tip....yes....he's a starting PG in the league right now with Tinsley out....shouldn't ever happen
  • Same night I finally realize how tantalizing Rasheed Wallace must be to Pistons Fans....one of the most talented Bigs in the league and proves to be utterly unstoppable when he has the right mindset...but yet averages under 13 a game....would drive me insane
  • Here's to Leon Powe who should NOT get buried when KG returns (but still might)....he's a legit player....
  • I want to know who these people are that think Josh Smith is a max-contract player....the same people that think Rashard Lewis is I guess....
More later....

2 comments:

josh said...

I need a full write up on the playoff bound Atlanta Hawks. They have been good lately.

Brad said...

Man, they have been....GG mike woodson