Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guys You Want on Your Team

Okay...So i find myself thinking about stuff like this often (there are witnesses) and I love putting together lists....so here is 1 guy (at least) off of every team that I would like to have on my team....not necessarily the stars, but guys who I like their games, fill a role, etc.....Enjoy
  • Atlanta- Josh Childress
  • Boston- Leon Powe, Tony Allen
  • Charlotte- Jared Dudley
  • Chicago- Joakim Noah (yes, i hated him in college, but only because he was portrayed as a star when he is actually a perfect role player), Thabo Sefolosha
  • Cleveland- Delonte West (Thank God for that trade, wouldn't have been able to find one)
  • Dallas- Brandon Bass
  • Denver- This was hard....I guess I'll go with Eduardo Najera
  • Detroit- Tayshaun Prince, Jason Maxiell
  • Golden State- Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins
  • Houston- Shane Battier (the inspiration for this list), Carl Landry
  • Indiana- Ike Diogu, Danny Granger
  • LA Clippers- Quentin Ross
  • LA Lakers- Luke Walton, Ronny Turiaf, Derek Fisher
  • Memphis- Kyle Lowry (i'll leave my man-crush on Mike Conley out of this)
  • Miami- Udonis Haslem
  • Milwaukee- Mo Williams
  • Minnesota- Ryan Gomes, Craig Smith
  • New Jersey- Desagana Diop
  • New Orleans- David West (CP3 obviously counts...but too big of a star for this list)
  • New York- David Lee (obv)
  • Orlando- Adonal Foyle
  • Philly- Not a single guy I was convicted to put on this list...for filler I'll say Louis Williams
  • Phoenix- Grant Hill, Raja Bell
  • Portland- Steve Blake, The Vanilla Gorilla (Joel Pryzbilla!!)
  • Sacto- John Salmons, Spencer Hawes
  • SA- Matt Bonner, Fabricio Oberto
  • Seattle- Nick Collison
  • Toronto- Jose Calderon, Maceo Baston (homer pick)
  • Utah- Ronnie Brewer, Paul Millsap
  • Washington- Antonio Daniels, Etan Thomas (when healthy, obv)
There are more...but just a little love for guys that usually don't get any (for the most part)...Apparently, I like undersized power forwards....

No comments: