Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Steroids (shocker), CBB, NBA stuff....

  • First, I keep debating whether to even mention this HGH talk (like the new Eric Gagne stuff, etc.) and I keep refraining simply because....It doesn't matter to me.....I watch it because its "sports" but thats all...moving on
  • Texas pounds A&M last night...Turned this on in the 2nd half and was mildly shocked by the lopsidedness....A&M is hit or miss though...thats for sure....and I still like Texas's floor balance and think Augustin is the best COLLEGE (not pro prospect) PG in the country
  • Looks like the J-Kidd deal will still go down in a mildly different form (insert the retired Keith Van horn...and laughter).....Still doesn't make the Mavs better because it kills whatever front court depth they have....I'd hope for their sake they have a plan in place to get a backup to the already pedestrian Erick Dampier
  • Other NBA Rumor I heard....Ron Artest to San Antonio? Wow...that would be ballsy.....But hey, they made it work with the almost as crazy Stephen Jackson...and he does everything Bruce Bowen used to do (before he got old really fast)...but way better
  • Mildly excited for the #1 vs #2 matchup Saturday with Memphis and Tennessee BUT Tennessee isn't the 2nd best team in the country....so a little misleading
  • Real nice NBA article up on espn.com written by Bill Simmons about New Orleans....A read for anyone (not just Simmons fans like me)
  • FOOTBALL ALERT (for those of you...cough cough...Ryan...that refuse to acknowledge it until August)....Ryan Perriloux (LSU's dual-threat QB and presumptive starter) suspended indefinitely....Can I get a ruling on "indefinitely" as a term? It can mean out 2 weeks or 2 years....I need more specifics
  • Last thing....More people need to watch the West Coast Conference last night basketball games...another good one last night....Keep money in Stephen Bardo's pocket please...

No comments: