Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NBA Mini 2nd Half Preview

  • First off....not getting into playoff predictions til the end....That said....
  • Projected East Finish: 1) Boston, 2) Detroit, 3) Cleveland, 4) Toronto, 5) Orlando, 6) Washington, 7) Atlanta, 8) Chicago
  • Projected West Finish (This was impossible): 1) San Antonio, 2) Phoenix, 3) LAL, 4) Utah 5) NO, 6) Dallas, 7) Houston, 8) GS....Sorry Denver and Portland...no justice
  • MVP (Should be): Kobe Bryant
  • MVP (Will be): Lebron James
  • Just some East thoughts...I've been on the Chicago "bandwagon" as I haven't seen anyone else put them in the playoffs....just think they are slightly better than their competition for the 8th spot....I almost put the Hawks 6th over Washington...depends on Butler's return date....Orlando started hot but will continue to fade...that said, it'll be hard for them to drop below 6th
  • West Thoughts: Wow, I have no idea who comes out of this thing seeding wise....so many questions from Phoenix and Dallas alone...then throw in New Orleans never being there before and LA with Bynum's injury, Gasol's arrival and Kobe's pinky...I mean wow...total tossup to me regular season wise....
  • Looks to be a great time for the league...Intrigue abounds....go watch some games

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I dont think the Spurs finish 1st honestly..and they havent been in a few years..I also dont think Kobe should be MVP now...more help..or are we just doing the best player thing..