Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Suns are doing what!?!? and more....

  • So obviously the shocker of the day is the Suns sending Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Heat for Shaq....this came out of nowhere for me......I don't see Shaq helping them much, and they got rid of the guy who fits their system perfectly for a guy who doesn't fit it at all....crazy move....I'll defer to Ryan on a full write-up about this at some point
  • Terrelle Pryor Watch: Supposedly he isn't signing today...I don't care when....just say "Go Big Blue"
  • Jim Mora gets the nod with Seattle: Ummm why? Thats all I got...didn't show me anything in Atlanta worthy of being tabbed early for a job
  • I'm upset that I have to miss Duke/UNC tonight (Church) but not nearly as upset as I would've been had Dickie V actually been able to be seen by southern markets in his return...can we please get rid of this Jefferson Pilot/Lincoln Financial foolishness? Put the ESPN cameras (HD no less) on TV and get rid of the high school graphics, etc.
  • NBA Recap: Pau looked real good in that Lakers Uniform last night.....Spurs wake up a bit and throttle the Pacers in Indy (Damon Stoudamire looked good also)....and Lebron manages to take out KG-Less Boston at home by 1...yawn
  • NCAA- Real good game between Butler and Valpo that I caught most of.....nice mid-major battle and I like Butler alot....Tennessee drives me insane but they do have alot of nice pieces (too bad Lofton isn't one of them) and they took out a young Florida team with ease....Michigan led throughout before wilting late and losing by 10...shocker!
  • Last thing...Ryan Mallett asking to play immediately at Arkansas (aka not sitting out a year)...ummm what?....What possible reason could he think he has? He transferred because he didn't like the coach....happens all the time but never has been a reason to be granted a waiver to play right away...he's a baby anyway (i.e. him openly yelling at Lloyd Carr AND Chad henne at the same time on the sidelines this year)......Sit out your year, and then have your coach leave...AGAIN (Petrino)

No comments: