Thursday, February 21, 2008

Suns/Lakers, Duke, CP3, etc.

  • Lakers beat the Suns pretty soundly last night....Ashamed to say I didn't catch any of it because I was on the road, but looks like Kobe and the boys (Bynum-less mind you) took it to Phoenix.....Rumor has it Shaq looked good though...for what it's worth
  • Um, Duke loses in Miami? Saw this last night and Jaw dropped....then I thought about it....A team like Duke that plays small-ball can easily lose even when they put up 95 like last night because they get killed on the glass (by almost everyone), and have trouble defending because they're tallest rotation guy is 6'8 SF Kyle Singler....Still, a mild shock to me but I think they'll right the ship
  • Okay...here it is...Listen closely....Chris Paul is the best PG in the Association...now...today....Let it sink in
  • A very underrated move with New Orleans picking up Bonzi Wells and Mike James....not so much the Mike James part (I'd play jannero pargo) but Bonzi gives them a swingman who can score off the bench (thats where I'd use him) and provides some depth they didn't have before
  • NBA Roundup: Hawks lose...again...in Sacto...Looking like a nice 0-5 road trip to start the Bibby Era (and possibly end the Mike Woodson era....rumblings abound); Nice pickup for the Spurs...still need another shooter I think....still the team to beat til otherwise noted though.....Baron Davis with the killer to beat Boston...ice cold
  • Basketball only today....I love it...More later

No comments: