Friday, March 14, 2008

1 down...

Okay...so maybe Louisville will lose in their first conf. tourney game...0 for 1 picking conferences.....Couple short thoughts from last night
  • Arizona should be in the tournament...I don't care what their conf. record is...have you seen the non-conference? #1 schedule in America and they still win 19 games....In
  • Not alot of results surprised me yesterday...pretty status quo except Florida getting lit up by Alabama...but no experience for Florida=postseason letdown...go home gators
  • UCLA looked every bit the part of my title favorite in smashing Cal....I'm terrified however b/c I found out via the BS Report that Bill Simmons has apparently jumped on the bandwagon.....no chance now

On the road...updates will be short....Watch games!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude ur a gangster