Saturday, March 29, 2008

UCLA Recap/Spotty Internet

  • UCLA just got done dominating start to finish against Xavier...ho-hum for me....Kevin Love is officially my favorite player in the college game (and my favorite non-guard since Shane Battier)...the fundementals are astounding for a big guy in this age of flash and the emphasis on dunking/flying around....I can't overstate the ridiculousness of the way he can throw an outlet 60 feet on a line with accuracy...I know, I know, anyone can throw the ball deep...but not with the accuracy that he can....sorry to break it to you
  • My internet is world-class terrible right now....Might not get another post in for tomorrow...on the record I think Texas beats Memphis in the best game of the weekend I hope...and Kansas dispatches of Davidson...I wish Bill Self would put Brandon Rush on Curry...that would be interesting to me and it's what I'd do...put a world-class athlete with length on him and see how he handles it
Enjoy all...

No comments: