Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mostly NBA...

  • Clay Bennett continues to draw the ire of fans everywhere....this time saying he plans to move the Sonics AND get rid of the sonics name...wow...
  • New Orleans helps the Hawks out (lol) and beats Indy on the road behind some ridiculous lines from CP3 (31 and 14) and west (35 and 16)....Mavs win without Dirk....against the awful Clippers, yawn...The Spurs are back again....Just thought you should know
  • McDonald's Game tonight! Normally this excites me dearly....but I can't watch it (someone tivo for me?) as I'll be in Atlanta this evening....anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing the next Freshman class
  • Please no more Pro day coverage....of anyone....we know Darren McFadden is fast...don't cover it for 10 minutes on SportsCenter and release exactly nothing....
  • Brandon Marshall supposedly slips on a McD's bag and puts his arm through a TV screen? Yea...I'm sure....Either way he's out 4 months....
  • And the conclusion.....C-Webb retires....anyone that knows me knows I'm really not a big fan...from the timeout to single-handedly getting the banners from the Fab Five taken down....I have no love lost for Webber and that's how it will stay....Oh yea, he never became 1/2 as good as he could've with all the ability he had (although part of that is injuries)....Good riddance sir...ride off into the sunset with that $100 million you should have

Alot of stuff coming in the next couple days...

No comments: