Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No more Favre talk here....

Done with you Brett...Moving on....
  • Another potential hall-of-famer retired from the NFL yesterday...and no one said a word...Warren Sapp hang them up as well after a great career....He's either 1 or 2 (with John Randle) in terms of the most feared pass-rushers from the DT position I've seen in my lifetime...That's gotta be something
  • Javon Walker signs an utterly ridiculous (6 year/55 mill/16 guaranteed) contract with the Raiders that is somehow bigger than that of Randy Moss when Walker was hurt all year last year and didn't play well when he wasn't....vintage Al Davis though
  • Tommy Amaker......gets HARVARD into a cheating investigation by the NCAA...my question is: Why is he bringing in higher ranked recruiting classes to Harvard (not kidding) than he was to Michigan? Gotta be kidding me Tommy....
  • NBA Recap: Golden State puts up a crazy 135 on Atlanta @ Philips last night......My thought the entire time was "layup line" and that was later confirmed in a text I received....Baron Davis took and made a staggering TWELVE layups last night....he's the point guard....thats indefensible....Spurs and Lakers keep on winning...10 straight for San Antonio....Phoenix wins in struggling Portland...solid win...I still don't believe in the Shaq-ridden Suns at all.....
  • Finally, count me as probably the most excited person you know that selection sunday is 11 days away...and the madness kicks off in 15 days (on my Spring Break no less...)
  • Oh yes, I'm thinking of doing a ridiculously-detailed baseball preview....but not sure there's alot of interest out there...so I may go more generic....any feedback would be great....Enjoy your wednesday

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Javon taking advantage of old people...not cool...and had no idea when selection sunday was..guess my interest level..